Friday, April 16, 2010

Flat Stanley gets stuck in London

My friend Flat Stanley came to visit me here in California (he's a dead ringer for that famous character in the books, but my guy's from Iowa) So Stanley was kick'n it here and the opportunity arose to fly to London and I was like, 'dude, you should totaly do that!' So he did.  And now this whole volcano thing's going on and my little friend Stanley is stuck in the UK. (and I'm feeling horrible.) And this kid from the midwest is eating chips with vinegar and saying 'cheers' instead of 'thank you' and I'm hoping when (and if) he gets back he'll ever be able to drop that limey accent and say 'you's guys like' the red blooded Dubuquer that he is.  Bummer.

Thankfully, it does seem like he's enjoying his adventure.  He's e-mailed the following:




Hang in there Stanley! Hope to see you soon!

- Posted by Joshua from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment