Monday, April 12, 2010

Catalina Coffee Company

There are only a few decent independent coffee joints in the South Bay so I consider it my responsibility as temporary resident rodent of Redondo Beach to patronize all those that I can. Catalina Coffee Company http://www.catalinacoffee.com/ is especially rewarding because it not only serves some decent brew, it has a fireplace, lots of books, and yes, a mean egg salad sandwich.

I have no idea why these are here, but I like 'em.

This is a giant bean grinder.

This is a giant head... no just kidd'n, this is the somewhat large head of my very good friend Namaka. (bit of an inside joke there, it's probably more funny if you know us) She does have a large head though, especially when compared to me and many of my friends, but it is in proportion to her and she looks good. So anyway, back on topic...

Here we are basking in sunshine on the outdoor patio, enjoying the hip 1950's architecture while we wait for our...
special of the day. Egg Salad Sandwich on toasted sourdough bread with lettuce tomatoe and onion (I picked that off)

Yum, yum, yum.


- Posted by Joshua from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment