Friday, June 11, 2010

Little Squirrel, Big City

My friend had a lot of meetings, so mostly I wandered around town taking in the sights. 



(see that behind me, that's the EMPIRE STATE BUILDING, the real one, not the Vegas version)

After three days I decided New Yorkers are totally misrepresented by their surly reputations. I found them to be pretty much AWESOME.  Here's a few of my favorites: 
 

Sanjoy: Brilliant Financial Guru/Regular Good Guy

Jennifer:  Brilliant Editor Director/Most Genuine Person Ever

Alvina:  Brilliant Senior Editor/Best Lunch Meeting Resteraunt Picker EVER
and here's where Alvina took us:



(this is me with my full belly smiling down at all the people in Grand Central Station)

(there's many, many, more fabulous people I met on my trip, but I got so excited to be in the city I sorta forgot to document it... sorry!)


Finally it was time to go home.  Farewell great metropolis.


(sigh)

BTW, red eyes actually do make your eyes red.





No comments:

Post a Comment